Reverse Avalanche

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Sat Feb 19 10:39:36 AKST 2005

Hi Bill,
This is a perpetual problem. We will eventually fix it either by massive revision, or by growing a new class at the bottom of the skill level pile, until CDs force us to trim things down to reduce the necessary trophy count.

I am just a jaded old fart, who has watched this cycle repeat several times!
Dean P.