A "How To"

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Fri Feb 18 16:21:10 AKST 2005

John - on all of your questions, I have no idea.  I've done my past 4 pattern airplanes with dual elevator servos, JR 3421's, and *THEY* are the reason I changed.  Before digitals, I had tried this kind of setup and was never happy with it.
    Since digitals, well, it will have to be some really compelling reason before I go back to a single servo.

No problems in the radio link, to the best of my ability to detect.
    Of course, they may just be glitching faster than my ability to react....

Bob Pastorello
NSRCA 199  AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net