[SPAM] Re: Shhhh

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Fri Feb 18 16:07:27 AKST 2005

Bill,
 I think the official Harley sound is patented, trademarked and copyrighted,
so that might not be possible without adding to the price (kind of like
Harley clothes). We probably shouldn't even use the name on the list without
permission from Willy G. Oh crap, what should I do about this tat' on my
arm - I know, I'll take that picture of Lamar's "wing art" down to the
tattoo parlor, show it to my buddy (the artist), and get it covered up with
some new ink...
John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com