[SPAM] Re: Shhhh

Marty King mking46516 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 14:02:46 AKST 2005

That reminds me, in the latest RCFlyer, in the new
products section, were sound systems for electrics to
make them sound like a conventional model. A PC board,
a connection for a battery and a speaker! I think they
had one for a jet sound too.

Does that mean that at electric only sites these sound
modules will not be allowed?

Marty

http://mail.yahoo.com