Chemical Q

Earl Haury ehaury at houston.rr.com
Fri Feb 18 07:53:50 AKST 2005

Eric

Mineral Spirits and Naphtha labeled products will vary by manufacturer.
Surprisingly naphtha will generally have the higher flash point of 140F+,
while mineral spirits often is around 100F. The +140 flash is the limit for
a "safer" hazmat classification. Best to check MSDS properties for the
particular brand available to you. http://hazard.com/msds/

That said, either will work.

Earl