Belly Pan - Icepoint Style

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Fri Feb 18 05:39:06 AKST 2005

I'm curious, too!

Hi Bob,
My solution with the '85 MAYA II was to glue the pan and wing together, after making a slip-in pipe mount,
and leave the pipe hooked up all the time. The pipe was swung up maybe 15 degrees, the wing slid on, and then bolted together.
I like your solution better.

Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer
Kodeos Communications