Moki 180 now Dave Patrick 2.1

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Thu Feb 17 10:11:50 AKST 2005

Alfredo:
No experience with the DP modified engine, but the stock one is a fine
machine.  Don't know what Patrick does to them, presumably changes the
compression, possibly the porting.  In my case, I like running on FAI.
(Basically I'm just another another cheap airline pilot.)  I understand
your reluctance about the gasoline; it makes me nervous carrying
gasoline inside the car; that's why I no longer do so.