Mid Air Question

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Thu Feb 17 06:03:42 AKST 2005

Hi John,
It would do two things right off the bat:
1) the end maneuvers would be presented at even more unjudgeable angles. Imagine trying to see a vertical snap break in a stall turn at that angle.
2) We would all be flying at the same distance, again, just a shorter walk to the place where the pieces rain down.

There are, no doubt other consequences I hadn'r considered.
Regards,
	Dean

Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer