Mid Air Question

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 17 05:41:29 AKST 2005

Heck, hopefully I had my quota of mid-airs for the year last week. There was
two of us flying small electrics at the ballfield on base during lunch.
Wouldn't ya know it, we both managed to occupy the same space at the same
time<g>.  I have had about a half a dozen mid-airs in my roughly 30 years of
flying. Luckily, none of them have occured at a contest and only one of the
ones that I did have  were with one of my pattern planes and that was on an
Easter Sunday. Obviously, I do not fly on Easter Sunday anymore. The man
above has spoken<g>.