[SPAM] Re: Moki 180

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 16 17:39:13 AKST 2005

5% and an OS type F is fine for the Moki 1.8.  I used to run 10% and discovered it was a waste of money.  It does need a Cline or other means of keeping the right pressure at the carb, which doesn't seem to draw well enough on its own, but that's about it's only flaw besides being heavy.  Early 1.80's had weak cranks, which they took care of.

Ed