[SPAM] Re: 160s and Tower

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 16 17:36:18 AKST 2005

It is a shame that the Moki 1.8 is so heavy.  I've had two, still have my original actually and they are wonderful engines.  A 1.3 is still heavy, but I did give some thought to trying one in a 2M bird.  I think it would haul the freight very well, but the weight - still a little heavy, still pricier than the OS.  With the OS 1.60, the price, the power, the good table manners and.... - you buy 3 more.  Couldn't resist!  Four excellent running engines for about what it used to cost me for props and spinners for 3 IMAC type birds.  Such a deal!

Ed