New-member

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Wed Feb 16 11:42:53 AKST 2005

Pat,

Welcome aboard.  You need to check your District.  For some reason they list you on Distric 4 and should be Distric 5 (see last k-factor).  I just got an e-mail from Charlie telling me.

Now, I need to go home and work in your plane to make sure that you are hooked as soon as possible.  I will need to work fast and light so you will be below 10.8 lbs.

Vince