[SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Moki 180

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Wed Feb 16 07:30:26 AKST 2005

I had a problem with the engine quitting on takeoff that had to be
addressed.  I pulled the entire fuel system out, and started anew.  Made
sure the tank was as close to the firewall as possible, and high enough
that at about half a tank, the fuel was even with the fuel nipple.
There was an impingement of the cowling near the spinner that looked as
if it would impede airflow, so I cut that away.  Used the largest fuel
tubing I could.  So, after improving the fuel setup, (really just doing
what I knew was right in the first place) I've not needed pumps or any
other razzamatazz for perfect running.  3 different engines, not a
deadstick among them since I re-did my work.  If it ain't

Bill Glaze