160s and Tower - Webra as an alternative.

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Wed Feb 16 06:39:26 AKST 2005

In a message dated 2/16/2005 10:21:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pattern4u at comcast.net writes:

P.S. if  you asked me which Webra works the best I would say the Blackhead
145 , steel-liner, with an OS 1.40 pipe.

Ran that combo for two whole seasons plus, some 445 runs, without any hint
of a problem. Bearing was just as smooth as could be. Turned a 17x13 std at
approx, 7900 rpm and was just happy happy. I concur on the rings; too danged
soft. The engine never did seem to have enough compression, but just ran.

MattK