160s and Tower

flyintexan at houston.rr.com flyintexan at houston.rr.com
Tue Feb 15 12:19:14 AKST 2005

To satisfy curiosity I ordered the 160 w/ the std. muffler (only $10 more)....has anyone seen the std. muffler for the 160....wow...it's huge...10oz. and twice as long as one would expect...the volume of this thing alone will prevent any performance loss...the 10oz. is another story.

I know someone out there is running the 160 and the std. muffler on some sort of Typhoon (cover of a k-factor)??? If you are out there, what motor mount and prop are you using, and what is the performance?

-Mark