Focus O ring Pipe mount

Ron Lockhart ronlock at comcast.net
Sun Feb 13 05:07:25 AKST 2005

That's the system I've had on a Focus for two seasons.   I see Ed used three sets of O rings.
I used only the rear two sets.  I'm using an OS 1.40 with a modified version of the Piedmont soft mount,
which does't allow much movement.   I use tie wraps around pipe to provide a mount for the O rings,
though I suppose an O ring could be used there too.

Later, Ron Lockhart