** del klipped ** Re: NEWEST "Pattern Field Equipment"

Del K. Rykert drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Sun Feb 13 02:25:45 AKST 2005

An FYI.. I once had taken off with ailerons disconnected and went into slow
roll on lift off to 40 to 45º bank. Using rudder and elevator to fly low
circles picked some high weeds at edge of field using weeds as carrier net
and flew it into wall of weeds and bushes. Didn't even break the prop. Was
lucky that day.

    del