Another "PARF" - Not *quite* Legal

Jerry Budd jerry at buddengineering.com
Fri Feb 11 19:43:47 AKST 2005

>On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 19:52:59 -0600
>"Bob Pastorello" <rcaerobob at cox.net> wrote:
>
>>  BUT - proving that there MUST be a market for these....Amazing!
>>  http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXJRA1&P=0
>
>I've often though to myself, self - we just don't see enough pattern
>models with toothy grins and eyeballs painted on the cowling...

It needs to be in camo for that P-40 look...  ;-)

>It's really too bad they couldn't shave a pound off that thing!

Only problem is (assuming it flies worth a crap - which is a BIG
assumption) is that it's too loonngg (well over 2m in length).  Why
they did that, I have no idea.  Maybe they didn't know, maybe they
didn't care.

>Tom - who may just give the IMAC plane I should be building the flying
>tigers treatment ;-)

Sounds cool but why waste it on an IMAC plane?

Where's Gary Harris when you need him?  IIRC he did a Temptation in a
Smurfs??? scheme last year, bet he'd go for the grin/eyeballs look if
somebody dared him...

Jerry
--
Jerry Budd