NEWEST "Pattern Field Equipment"

Archie Stafford rcpattern at comcast.net
Thu Feb 10 18:36:23 AKST 2005

I do like the Duralites with their Charge safe technology.  Although I'm
sure the other manufacturers have something similar.  Strange though that
the batteries we use and are having problems with are the same type that are
used in laptops and cell phones, and people charge those beside their beds
at night.  Obviously they can be made safe.

  _____