NEWEST "Pattern Field Equipment"

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Thu Feb 10 18:02:44 AKST 2005

Wish some of the electron drivers out there will design and manufacture
proper chargers for these batteries to avoid that from happening in the first
place.

Li batteries are here to stay, so I agree Bobby--a MUST have, but NOT for
pattern. Much too small for the batteries our pattern brethren are using. Maybe
they make larger sizes?

In a message dated 2/10/2005 9:44:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,