NSRCA Job Openings

Bill Pritchett phelps15 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 10 11:58:39 AKST 2005

Lamar:
Please contact me off list.
Thanks
Bill

billpritch at yahoo.com

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lamar Blair
  To: NSRCA Group nsrca
  Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 11:46 PM
  Subject: NSRCA Job Openings

  Hello All,

  We have many things going on right now and we still have some jobs openings. We need members to fill these positions as defined in the by-laws so please read the following before you apply. We need someone that will get the work done, not just carry the title. I hope that I do not come across hard by that statement but it is time to start working and promoting the sport. If you are interested, please contact your district officer or me.

    a.. There shall be a Communications and Promotions Manager to manage the Communications and Promotions of the Sport of Precision Aerobatics. This would include overseeing and coordinating the Newsletter and Web-site equivalents of the future. This position is appointed by the NSRCA Board of directors.

    a.. The NSRCA board should appoint a Competitions Manager to manage the issues and aspects of competitions that involve the sport of Precision Aerobatics. This would include but not be limited to management coordination, conflict resolution of and facilitation of the competitions-calendar, and the promotion of contests at the club level. The development of tools and materials that can be used to generate interest in pattern competition around the USA.
  Lamar Blair
  President of NSRCA
  (256) 353-8154