2Meter Pattern plane RTF -CHEAP!!!!

bnbsouthwell at bellsouth.net bnbsouthwell at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 10 07:12:22 AKST 2005

I have the following nearly RTF Pattern plane for sale:

R/C Enterprises Carrera Plus
YS 1.40L freash from YS performance with a complete set of rebuild parts, header and pipe.
Your choice of Hi tech or JR digitals servos on flight sufaces, 5645's Hi-techs are brand new, JRs are DS8411's and are used.
Gem 2000 battery monitor,
JR 5 cell battery,
JR  HD charge switch ,
TT spinner

    The belly needs TLC...only needs paint but I don't have the time to do it.  Touch up the paint and
install gear back into it and you are ready for the up coming season. Very nice flying bird.

Let my distress be your benefit....Yes,  I have lost my
mind......$695.00  I have way more in it but its time to move on. Less than an ARF 2M kit and this one is complete RTF except receiver..........for 35.00 additional I'll even include a JR receiver for $350.00 I'll throw a 8103 in on the deal. $1000 for all of it  RTF!!!!

I have various APC props and some misc. pattern related parts to sweeten the deal

email me for pictures or further details.

bnbsouthwell at bellsouth.com

I wanted to offer the Pattern List first dibbs........next stop RCU or Ebay

I'll drive a little to meet.  I am in the NE corner of Mississippi.

Thanks for looking
Bill Southwell
Iuka,MS