A sportsmans/intermediate dream...For SALE and CHEAP!!

Bill Southwell bnbsouthwell at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 9 17:11:05 AKST 2005

I have the following nearly RTF Pattern plane for sale
    R/C Enterprises Carrera Plus (Scott Dunphys old bird) Comes with a
YS 1.40L freash from YS performance with a complete set of rebuild parts
header and pipe. Your choice of Hi tech or JR digitals ( Hi-techs are
brand new, JRs are 8411's used)  servos on flight sufaces, battery
monitor, 5 cell battery,  JR charge switch , spinner thats all I can
remember right now, its at the office.    The belly needs TLC...only
paint but I don't have the time to do it.  Touch up the paint and
install gear back into it and you are ready for the up coming season.

Let my lazyness be your benefit....Yes,  I have lost my
mind......$700.00  I have way more in it but its time.

I'll drive a little to meet.  I am in the NE corner of Mississippi.

Thanks
Bill Southwell
Iuka,MS