Rules Survey

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Wed Feb 9 05:41:20 AKST 2005

Bill, if a good strong sport engine is what you want, the OS160 is the
ticket. With a perry pump and either a Hatori header or a Mueller RTC, and a
cheapie" Macs pipe, you will have a very good, reliable, pattern type set-up.
Relatively inexpensive with only about a 4-5 ounce "penalty" compared to the  full
blown pattern set-ups. As easy to adjust as the MOKI is.

MattK

In a message dated 2/9/2005 12:04:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,