[SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: *SPAM* Re: Rules Survey

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Wed Feb 9 05:21:26 AKST 2005

The MOKI 1.8 is a darned good engine. Plenty of beans, reliable as can be,
outstanding idle and mid range characteristics, even when piped. Except it's
heavy. If they would only make a single crankcase unit, it would reduce weight
substantially and I wouldn't hesitate putting one up front a Pattern  model.

MattK

In a message dated 2/8/2005 10:28:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,