[SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: *SPAM* Re: Rules Survey

Bill Southwell bnbsouthwell at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 8 20:04:01 AKST 2005

 I can say "yes" to the lack of experince in pattern engines, I am a
victim of tweaking too hard. My other engines (OS's  2C's) were a bit
more forgiving. I didn't relize it but fell into the "why is it not
turning up like so and so's engine.  Not hard to do...heck it was easy!:>)

I guess a lot of my perceptions are based on "other than" pattern
engines and the sucess I have had with them.I had mokis and gas engines
and liked them.  My comments are based on the frustrations I have had
with the Webra and all the dead sticks I have seen at pattern meets. A
deadstick with a $150 sport model vs a 2K pattern ship is a lot bigger
deal. I really apreciate you comments and see the picture better.  Maybe
the OS 1.60 would be a good choice........

Regards
Bill