Snap Roll Troubles

Lem Stevens stevenslem at comcast.net
Tue Feb 8 17:05:52 AKST 2005

I have a Conquest 60 with a Hanno for power that weighs right at 7 lbs.  I have been flying Intermediate, and the plane has been great.  However, I tried the Advanced pattern last weekend, and had a great deal of trouble with the snaps.  I am new to snap rolls.

With full stick deflections, I get a large barrel roll, followed by a very fast full snap.  I cannot get a snap without the barrel roll first.  Any ideas about what the issue may be are greatly appreciated.