[SPAM] Re: *SPAM* Re: Rules Survey

HankPajari at aol.com HankPajari at aol.com
Tue Feb 8 16:24:44 AKST 2005

I agree with Bill.  We can keep all the other parameters but raise the
weight limit to allow the use of a gas engine. Besides I already have a ZDZ40  ;>)

Gas engines are powerful, easy to tune, once set you almost  never have to
touch the needles, last forever, and are very reliable.   Gives the lower
classes one less thing to worry about.  Not to mention gas  is one heck of a lot
cheaper than fuel.  The initial cost is comparable to  a top of the line YS.

If a guy is going to move up to FAI he is probably going to buy a new rig
(every year) anyway so, as long as we stay close to the FAI specs, I don't see
how we are diverging in a drastic way.

But, I am a newbie to pattern and don't know all the arguments for both
sides of the issue.