*SPAM* Re: Rules Survey

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Tue Feb 8 11:40:23 AKST 2005

I don't think that FAI rules changes and AMA rules changes mix well . I believe that they are on different years. (Albeit both are on 2 year cycles now).

Don Ramsey is looking for "NSRCA" input on what AMA handbook rules do we need to change. The ideas could well be connected to FAI thinking  but what we propose to the AMA for AMA handbook changes is not going to influence FAI process very much.

I would strongly suggest that the FAI members of the NSRCA get organized and gather input. Then, by all means, ask for some survey space on this years NSRCA survey document.

Don's committee could probably do with an FAI rep on it, but that is up to Don and his rules survey team.

Regards,

Eric.