Note to Self 2

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Tue Feb 8 11:02:28 AKST 2005

Tim, you're an uncommonly honest man. I think Gray Fowler would agree that we're all quite tired of hearing "it only needed one click of right aileron and it flew perfectly."  Your first flight story was much more interesting <grin>.  Glad you got the plane back on the ground safely.

So what *did* your hands off control surfaces look like once you landed?

Keith Black

PS. Bob, your incidence meter comment was just TOO funny!