Rules Survey

tony at radiosouthrc.com tony at radiosouthrc.com
Tue Feb 8 05:44:00 AKST 2005

Dean:

Proposals to the FAI have to go to Chris Lakin as our USA rep to the FAI.  AMA President Dave Brown is also in the loop here.

I have long wanted NSRCA to include FAI proposals in surveys so we can give these guys something to take to an FAI meeting.  It seems we never submit much to them anymore.  When Ron Chidgey was doing it, he didn't ask for input from NSRCA at all.  What was put to FAI was mostly his own personal ideas.  We need to pursue a system to give Chris some rules proposals.

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505