Call Card Maybe?

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Mon Feb 7 19:35:49 AKST 2005

The FAI convention is the first number says how many and the second number says of what.

1/1 is a single roll - One of one point
1/2 Although it reads as a half roll it is one of two points
2/4 is two of four

6/4 was six points of 90 degrees.

I prefer Aresti... I have all of the software and If I could figure out how to free-hand the missing maneuvers I would have posted them already. Stuck on the horizontal diamond-8 with 1/1's at centers :-)

Eric.