Off topic - stumped

Alan Hewson alan at countryworkshop.ca
Mon Feb 7 18:25:07 AKST 2005

Any bigger and I have to pay $125.00 each way for oversize baggage.
I already considered building a box, similar to my wing box for my Pattern Plane. I would use it for normal transpoting too. I will probably still build that box but I does not help me get it to Fla.
BTW.....My wife likes the idea of taking a plane with me :-)
Alan