Canadian Postal "Service" ??

JonLowe at aol.com JonLowe at aol.com
Mon Feb 7 17:48:18 AKST 2005

In a message dated 2/7/2005 6:25:32 PM Central Standard Time,
rcaerobob at cox.net writes:
Hello, all....ya'll know I use a lot of Karl Muellers' excellent stuff, which
he ships very predictably, and cautiously - packed....today, got the third
"header bag" that actually had BOTH ends torn open, corners ripped, labels
shredded....I meant to take a picture....
    Now, without bashing, is this "normal"?  Seriously....I don't think I've
ever gotten an envelope this mangled and STILL had everything inside....

HOW do they handle these things, anyway!
I got one today, with the bag in good condition, but the labels were peeling
off, including the Canadian postage label.  He had put extra tape over the
address label, and it was ok, but his return address was about off.  He hasn't
changed shipping methods, but I wonder if there was some sore of environment
they went thru that "destuck" the labels?

Jon Lowe