Call Card Maybe?

Ken Velez kvelez at comcast.net
Mon Feb 7 15:57:17 AKST 2005

 Hi Bob. I just looked at the AMA Rule Book Master 2005 maneuvers description on the web and I don't see the 3 of 4 pt roll you are asking about. As I see it 3/4 means three quarters continues roll, as seen on maneuvers 2, 7 and 19. If they where meaning 3 of 4 pt rolls they should off written the maneuvers 3 of 4 pt rolls as depicted for the 2 of 4 pt rolls in  maneuvers 3, 9 and 14 or at least the abbreviation pt. should go after the 3/4. Example 3/4 pt. rolls. Please clarify which maneuver are you referring to, or is there a 3 of 4 pt roll in one of the maneuvers. TIA.

Ken Velez