OFF topic subject worthy of viewing

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Feb 7 15:28:45 AKST 2005

To paraphrase the soldier in the movie Patton, ".... our gold, our  fleece..."

MattK

In a message dated 2/7/2005 6:59:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wgalligan at goodsonacura.com writes:

They receive their outgoing pay  scale...................FOR LIFE!

The "GOLDEN FLEECE PROGRAM"    Who  needs S.S. with this kinda retirement.

Way over paid if you ask me.

Wayne