OFF topic subject worthy of viewing

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Mon Feb 7 12:53:20 AKST 2005

Since we are way off topic.... something on the lighter side:

You gotta  love a Marine with a great sense of humor.

 A Marine  was deployed to Afghanistan. While he was
 there he received a letter from his  girl friend. In
 the letter she explained that she had slept with two
 guys while  he had been gone and she wanted to break
 up with him. AND, she wanted  pictures of herself back.

 So the  Marine did what any squared-away Marine
 would do. He went around to his buddies  and
 collected all the unwanted photos of women he could
 find.

 He then  mailed about 25 pictures of women (with
 clothes and without) to his girlfriend  with the
 following note:

 "I don't  remember which one you are. Please remove
 your picture and send the rest back."