Not too Shabby

Michael Laggis fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net
Mon Feb 7 09:08:24 AKST 2005

Ken,
I came up here in 91, my first duty station in the Air Force.  Fell in love
with it, married my wife up here and returned back after getting out of the
military in 98

One summer I worked and lived at the University of Michigan biological camp
located about halfway between Pelston and Cheyboygan.  After work we used to
go to Cheyboygan to see a little bit of civilization.  During WWII my
grandfather owned a bar in downtown Cheyboygan.  Lots of family roots in
that area.

Michael Laggis
AKA Moose Boy
NSRCA 3816