OFF topic subject worthy of viewing

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Feb 7 08:45:41 AKST 2005

Outstanding photos, Wayne. Let's never forget who is doing our  bidding!

Don't tell these young men and women they are fighting and dying for no
reason. I've been privileged to be witness to some family photos and  letters from
Dr. Phil Poffenbarger whose son, Colonel Jeff, is a brain surgeon  serving in
Iraq. Those stories are heart-wrenching.

The highly sanitized standard Nightly News we are served, does the war no
justice at all.

MattK