Not to Shabby

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Sun Feb 6 03:18:28 AKST 2005

Ya, make that FORCED winter maintenance time =/

That's what happens when ya get lazy and complacent. Maybe this new YS
experiment will wake me up! And maybe that's not a bad thing, might save me
an airplane or 2.

Funny thing, even though it was only held in by one bolt, the only way I
could tell was that it was flying erratic and had a black streak of soot
coming from the chin cowl.

I've been so wrapped up in this new airplane project I just forgot about the
one I was flying. I guess it got jealous =)

-Mike