Not to Shabby

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sat Feb 5 20:10:45 AKST 2005

Really, neither did I. Geez it sounds like a YSL dying lean a half dozen
times. Now THAT was pretty violent and always broke shtuff on my Alliance when
it did. Did more pan repairs than flew the first three weeks of life for
Alliance.

Matt

In a message dated 2/5/2005 11:01:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,