Not to Shabby

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sat Feb 5 18:13:01 AKST 2005

No model flying at all tomorrow in Jax. Our field is  quarrantined due to the
Stuper Bowl. Within 30 miles of the stadium,  everything is pretty much down.
Tried to go downtown for the NFL Experience  tonight but things were so bad,
I turned around and came home. Seems  there are a million people there boozing
it up--should have been a  blast.

Matt

n a message dated 2/5/2005 10:05:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,