Jett Bar stock 75

Tom Shaw tomshaw at chartermi.net
Fri Feb 4 15:27:26 AKST 2005

Are you running with a pump?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ken Thompson III
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 7:14 PM
  Subject: Re: Jett Bar stock 75

  Tom,
  I have quite a bit of experience with Jett engines, but not the Bar Stock units.  I have both the Jett 90L and the Sport Jett 50.  Both engines run great from idle to top end.  The 90 has a slight hesitation if you slam the throttle from the mid-range to full, but, I tend to run a little rich on the bottom end.

  Ken