MK Dual Elavator Bellcrank & Pushrod?

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Fri Feb 4 13:07:51 AKST 2005

Wayne, assuming that theteflon tube giuides are full length, a drop of
probond will adhere enough to the PTFE and also fill an oversized hole in your
ladder, for a perfect install.

Another way to do it is to wrap a small piece of masking tape over the  spots
that will be inserted into the wood. Masking tape adhesive sticks fairly
well to PTFE. Then drop a drop of probond or ca to the holes. It's also a good
idea to have the carbon rods inserted as the glue cures. No need for thread  on
the teflon tube.

MattK

In a message dated 2/4/2005 4:52:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,