Robart incidence meter calibration

Rick Kent knowhow3 at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 4 06:15:12 AKST 2005

I don't even try to use the bubble level. As long as you set the fuselage's
datum line to what the meter itself says is zero, you can make all your
other measurements relative to that reference. It then measures degrees + or
- from zero, not from level. Seems to work out OK for me. I do the same for
the GP laser incidence meter, which I find more accurate anyway.

Rick