Prop choices for OS 91FX

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Fri Feb 4 06:09:58 AKST 2005

Piped correctly, this engine has enough grunt to turn much larger props.
I've seen it turn a 17x10 cut back to 16" on a 81/2 pound model. Nat Penton had
it on his VooDoo Xpress with a stretched pipe (60 sized), and it ran around
7600  rpm. Very nice performance; would hover at half throttle.

MattK

In a message dated 2/4/2005 9:57:01 AM Eastern Standard Time,