Notes to Self

RUDDERCABL at aol.com RUDDERCABL at aol.com
Wed Feb 2 18:39:26 AKST 2005

In a message dated 2/2/2005 9:17:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
flyinbill1 at bellsouth.net writes:
I seem to recall running up a YS61 Long Stroke in the Embassy Suites hotel
room at 3am during the 95 Nats in Lawrenceville...(we'd just replaced a
piston and sleeve).  If you think they're loud outside...You have no
idea....NO idea.  Desperate times call for desperate measures!!
Not at the Nats, but a local contest. YS 1.40L and not in the room but in the
breezeway above the office. The poor "old" man who was working the desk had a
real hissy fit ! Yes, a few frosty beverages may have influenced our decision
to test run the engine !

Robert Gainey