Composite-ARF Impact question

Bill Southwell bnbsouthwell at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 2 18:27:42 AKST 2005

 I have the airframe in a few more pieces than I recieved it. went ot a
fun fly and had a guy walk out into the runway when I was deadstick. I
used what I had left getting away from him and had a bad off field
landing. His profile funfly thing went home in one piece ..can't say the
same for the Dalotel...sniff...snifff :>(

I still have the cowl and canopy and tail section with no
damage..........I am going to try to see if I can get a set of plans.

Regards
Bill