Composite-ARF Impact question

Bill Southwell bnbsouthwell at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 2 15:23:48 AKST 2005

I'll second that!  I got excited about pattern due to one of Dicks gas
designs. I had his 30% Dalotel with a ZDZ 60.  It was very quiet and
made flying an absolute
dream. It was THE BEST Gasser I have ever flown. It wet my appetite for
a pattern plane as it I came to find out it flew exactly like one. I
still have the airframe and it is like taking a design course just
looking at how Dick did things. Foamies gain and our loss for sure. I
wonder if he has plans for that big Dalotel..........Would kick butt in
IMAC....Like taking candy from a baby!

Regards
Bill
Iuka,MS