Composite-ARF Impact question

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Wed Feb 2 11:38:14 AKST 2005

I agree about the Hanson models.

I flew a Runaround in Masters at the '93 Nats. An FAI flier who was scribing for one round told me that I would never get the scores I deserved flying an "outdated design". I won that round!

Which reminds me! I can't remember his name, but I'd also like to really thank that Appalachian Monk that sold me that small can of whoop-ass before I left for the NATS. :-)

That Runaround also had a 20 year old set of Violet retracts -- which became B&D as I recall. Bulletproof. As long as you remember to plug in the retract servo. :-(

Bob R.

Ed Miller <edbon85 at charter.net> wrote:
I have to second Dave Lockhart's mention of Dick Hanson Models. The best flying planes I ever owned or flew came from him. I currently own and fly 3 of his designs, a modified EMC per Dave Lockhart, an Elan and a 26% Dalotel. I've had numerous others and they were great flying planes.
I'm happy with my Litco Alpha 4.
OS makes the best 2 strokes IMHO.
S&W fuels
B&D retracts ( my Elan and Dalotel have retracts )
Futaba
Central Hobbies
Radio South
ES Composites
With the exception of 2, they are all US based companies. Hmmm, wonder why
Ed M.